News & Offers
COMMUNITY FUND HITS $2 MILLION
We are proud to announce that our West End Community Fund (WECF) has raised an astounding $2 million for local charities, from Brompton to Ungarra and beyond.
We would like to thank the Adelaide community and visitors for helping achieve this milestone through gold coin donations left at our West End Water Fountain. The donations have helped many charities including:
• St Vincent De Paul Society – giving aid to the local community.
• Fred’s Van Aldinga Project – providing meals for those less fortunate.
• Brompton Bowden Community Centre – supporting rehabilitation, training and employment.
• Tanks for Country Football ¬– aiding South Australian clubs in low rainfall areas.
• Nature Foundation’s Water for Nature Program – rejuvenating the floodplain areas of the Murray River.
Regional Sales Director Jason Baily thanked the community for helping WECF.
“We are extremely proud to work with our community and its visitors to raise some much needed funds for many local organisations and charities. Like our Christmas Riverbank display, it’s something that the people of Adelaide are really passionate about and we are committed to continuing this great tradition. We know that together we can make a difference and we are humbled by the wonderful support the West End Fountain receives.”
From left to right (Image 1) – Steven Marshall (State Liberal Leader), Francis Bedford (MP – Member for Florey representing the Premier of SA), Les Burdett (West End Community Fund Ambassador), Jason Baily (Regional Director Lion SA)
If your charity would like to apply for a grant, click here.